Thursday, September 11, 2008

Protest Photos From Saturday...

I was so sad to have missed Saturday's protest due to a nasty stomach bug - it's only the second time I've missed, the first being last summer when I was in Chicago for the Yearly Kos Bloggers Conference. I missed being with all of you even then, while I was networking with 2,000 fellow progressives and promoting our cause. This time I felt a bit guilty. My place is on the street with all of you. But I felt pretty crummy, was running a fever, and of course I didn't want to expose anyone to my nasty germs. From the photos, though, I know that you held down the fort on Fort and welcomed the newcomers (Yay - we had some new people!) Thanks everyone, and I'll definitely see you Saturday!
Click on any photo for a larger view.



No comments: