Monday, March 17, 2008

In Memoriam...

3/17/08 Bumped for Visibility poe

5 YEARS TOO MANY ~ JOIN US FOR A CANDLELIGHT VIGIL Wednesday March 19, 2008 at 7pm
Every day that U.S. troops remain in Iraq, precious lives are being lost needlessly - join us to honor and mourn all the lives which have been lost and destroyed, and to stand for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq
BRING THEM HOME!* EVERYONE WELCOME *
* CANDLES AND SIGNS WILL BE PROVIDED *

Meet on Fort Street at the Wyandotte / Southgate border between Northline and Eureka Roads (near 14490 Fort Street on the Southgate side - look for the Sunbeam Donut sign)
This event is listed here, here and here as part of a national effort.
Please sign up to attend.
Candles provided courtesy of the generous donations of our many supporters, and with our most sincere thanks - this event is coordinated in partnership with the Romulus Democratic Club, the Wyandotte Democratic Club, the Downriver Young Dems, and the members of the Wyandotte Weekly Protest
PEACE
Pam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, I was not able to make it to yesterdays protest but I had to get to My daughters house in Eastern Ohio. I will try to make it this coming saturday, I will see if Liz wants to join Me again. I am so pleased to meet people with like minded thoughts. I do not Know how anybody could support this fiasco in Iraq or any war for that matter. Thank You and Your group for all You do and I know from being there at the 5 year protest night, with the beeps We got More people agree with us than disagree so We are making a difference. If I can be of any assistance getting ready for a protest feel free to call Me at 734-775-8699. I split my time between My daughters in Taylor and My music studio out in Brighton and once I get my portible station set up I plan on supplying Music to You true Americans.
Peace,
Doug Goddard