Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day...

IMPORTANT PROTEST UPDATE:
2/1/08 at 9:30pm
Unfortunately, we have been asked not to park in the donut shop lot anymore. There is still plenty of parking though, so come anyway...we'll figure it out!
So here's a crazy idea. It looks like this snow will stick, so what do you think about building a "Protesting Snowman" tomorrow? Since I was never very good at the snowman thing, I'm calling on you experts in our midst to help me make this happen. I'll see what I can dig up for the face, hat, scarf, etc., but I need some snow-builders. Round up the kids and the grandkids and come on down. We'll give him a sign and leave him there to carry our message after we have packed up and gone home. Are you in?

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Brilliant!

poe said...

So does that mean you're in? You can't fool me, you just like the cat! Hah.

pinkyink said...

Love the cat and the idea!

Lizzy said...

I think it's going to rain on our snowman, alas...

I do love the cat, however.:)

steelrose said...

sounds like a great idea but maybe should be a protesting snow lady?

poe said...

Works for me...or maybe both. Everybody bring a bunch of kids and we'll do a whole family!

Anonymous said...

only thing you'll manage to do is cause a deadly auto accident