Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's a Girl!

What a difference a day makes...
Yesterday
TodayIntroducing the Lovely Shealyn!
Ready to protest! That's our girl!

Hey Everyone ~ Just letting you know I have a good excuse for not getting pics up yet from this week - Janise had the baby this morning at 10:25 a.m. A beautiful, perfect little girl, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Janise did a great job, and Mom, Dad, and Baby are doing fine. She really is quite something. I just got home and am beat...I will post pictures later today as soon as I can. (I'm finding out it's not so easy to pull those all-nighters these days!) Pam

Congratulations Janise and Chad!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I am so glad I peeked in at the blog tonight! Shealyn is gorgeous!! Congratulations to everybody!!!

poe said...

Thank you so much Lizzy - we're beside ourselves with joy!