Saturday, October 13, 2007

Protesting on a Beautiful Fall Day in Michigan...

It really was a lovely day to be outside; a little nippy, but crisp and sunny. Crazy when you consider how hot last week was. You just never know here in the mitten! I missed talking to some of you today - just wasn't feeling 100% so I didn't get a chance to say hi to all my protest buddies. Well, if it turns out I'm contagious you'll be glad you missed me! I always try to say hello to newcomers especially, but if I missed anyone today I'm sure they were welcomed and made to feel at home. You guys are a truly amazing bunch of people, and I'm so proud to know all of you! Enjoy the pics...
(Photos are thumbnails ~ click on any one for a larger version.)



































2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Just heard about Randi Rhodes having been "mugged" - please send her all your good vibes, whatever form that takes for you...

poe said...

Oh no! I hadn't heard...do you have any details? All I know is that she didn't do the show today. I hope she's all right...I love that girl!

Off to search for some info - thanks for letting me know.